Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One-year and family photo sneak peeks!

We just had Mei-mei's one-year photos done by the fabulous Judith of Judith Fernstrom Photography.  She's been doing all of our family photography since Z was a baby, and not only do I love her photography, but I love spending time with her.  It’s a win-win for me!  Here are her sneak peeks (yes, we get TWO sneak peeks…we’re that cool): 

Cuteness Overload – featuring the birthday girl (with a bonus shot of Mommy & Daddy)

Guitar Hero – featuring big brother (with a couple terrific family shots)

I love how she captured Mei-mei’s mischievous grin and the many facets (busy, focused, distracted, cuddly, goofy…) of Z.  I’m always so excited when we do a photo session with Judith – I can barely wait to see the sneak peek.  And I’m NEVER disappointed!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Great pictures!! Judith is very talented and you have a beautiful family!

Gaffneys said...

Beautiful pics Wenmei!

 
/** GOOGLE ANALYTICS */