Saturday, December 5, 2009

Headshots

I can't claim credit for two of the following photos, but I wanted to post them because I really like them.  I'm not sure if the actual photographers want their full names posted on this blog, so I'll stick to first names for now.  Once they become world-famous photographers, I'll be sure to give them full credit!

The first picture was taken by MaryB at a Christmas gathering we had this morning.  Mary is the amazing founder and organizer of the Mamas with Cameras group.  This morning, a few of us met at Eve's house to share Christmas goodies and do informal family photo shoots for one another (since we mamarazzas so rarely get to be in pictures with our children).  You'll notice, however, that my family shot only includes half of the family.  That's because Chris was at home waiting for Mei-mei to wake up from her nap.  Unfortunately, she didn't wake up until Z and I were already on our way home.

The second picture was taken by me in our bathroom as Chris was getting Sophia ready for her bath.  Looking at the first two pictures side by side, you can see that our genes are pretty much split right down the middle:  Z got my half and Mei-mei got Chris' half.

The third picture was taken by KellieO at the Me Ra Koh workshop in November, where Mei-mei and I were baby/mama models.  There are a ton of wonderful pictures from that day, and I can't pick a favorite.  This is just an example of how great they all are, and I will try to post the whole set soon.


No comments:

 
/** GOOGLE ANALYTICS */