Friday, April 9, 2010

Sequence: Peek-a-boo

LR-6853 LR-6854 LR-6857 LR-6856
LR-6858 LR-6859 LR-6860 LR-6861

Mei-mei often looks serious in photos because she only smiles or laughs when she can see my face.  Since I use a DSLR most of the time, I am hidden behind the camera unless I focus first and then try to look up without moving.  Since I am one of those people who steers my bike into the middle of the street if I turn around to look over my shoulder, you can imagine that looking up without losing focus is not my strong point.  However, sometimes I manage to do it!  Here is a sequence of photos I took today.  I started off behind the camera for the first picture, then I looked up for the second.  I continued to alternate like that (doing my best impersonation of a groundhog), so I was behind the camera for every other picture and looking at her for the pictures in between.

If you look closely at the open-mouthed grinning pictures, you can also see that she’s cut her second tooth (bottom middle, right next to her first tooth).  Soon she’ll be able to eat all of the food that Z keeps trying to share with her!

No comments:

 
/** GOOGLE ANALYTICS */