Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bye-bye mullet

My Grandpa Walt treated me to my first "real" haircut (now that I actually have a full head of hair).  It was so much fun!  I got to sit in a wooden rocket ship that had buttons to push.  I got a whole box full of cars and trucks to play with.  My stylist Jennie gave me drape covered with cars and trucks.  And Jennie showed me whatever she was going to do before she did it, so I got to play with the water spray bottle, the comb, and even the electric trimmer!  Mama was worried the experience was going to be a bad one because I'd spent the 30 minutes before my appointment kicking and screaming and having a meltdown (I didn't take a very long nap today)...but it turned out to be a really good time for everyone.

And now see how neat and polished I look.  No more "bullet with a mullet" for me!  I look nice and clean-cut, which hopefully means I will be able to get away with even more mischief than before.


2 comments:

Benjamin said...

Where did you get your haircut? I go to U Village, and I think it is like a torture chamber in there. I am totally rocking a mullet right now, so I really need to find somewhere more fun to get my hair cut.

Z said...

I went to L'il Klippers in Wallingford Center. It was so fun! I've been to U Village too and I hated it -- I screamed the whole time. Ask for Jennie if you go to L'il Klippers, she was SO great with me. My mom wanted to bring her home with us.

 
/** GOOGLE ANALYTICS */