Sunday, September 27, 2009

Worth a thousand words (for now)?

We haven't had time to post much lately. Mama used to post when I was either napping or in bed for the night, but now Mei-mei keeps her busy during those times. And I'm too busy running around, chasing Cowboy, and chattering up a storm to post frequently. But we'll try to catch up over the next couple of weeks! We have lots of things to talk about, including A-mah and Opa's visit, our trip to Colorado for my Uncle Brendan's wedding, and Grandpa's visit.

In the meantime, I'll post some pictures from the past few days.  You can see me enjoying a pancake, playing with my Slinky, reading with Grandpa, discovering the joy of stickers, and going for a wagon ride with Cowboy (which ended in a way that Cowboy was not quite expecting). I have some videos I'm going to post soon too, so stay tuned!


No comments:

 
/** GOOGLE ANALYTICS */