Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Friendly reminder: mamarazza is your source for photos!

Chris told me I should put out another reminder about my mamarazza site.  That’s where I post my favorite pictures, so if you don’t see many pictures on this page in awhile it’s probably because they are over there.

If you look on the sidebar of this page, there is a section called mamarazza underneath chatter boxmamarazza lists the five most recent mamarazza posts, so you can check that to see if it’s been updated since you last visited.  To see the new posts, you can either click on the post title or click on mamarazza (the title of the section).  If you click on mamarazza instead of an individual title, you will get to the main page.  that’s where you can see all of the new posts at once.

I tend to post pictures in batches (I usually do one picture per post), so you will see a whole bunch of new posts show up at once.

No comments:

 
/** GOOGLE ANALYTICS */