Thursday, February 11, 2010

Photo play date

Mei-mei and I had a fun photo play date with the always fabulous Judith and her wonderful helper Annie this week.  Judith has three children and her photography business, and she still got her pictures posted before I've even had a chance to go through all of mine.  I think this means that I need to work on getting my act together...

Anyway, here is a link to her blog showing some pictures from our play date.  I'll post some of my pictures soon, and I'm sure you'll be equally as confused about why it appears that my pictures were taken in a different room with different light and an impossibly fast-moving baby (that explains the blur, right?).  Of course, there's a reason we always go to Judith when we want great pictures!

JFP Photo Play Date

1 comment:

Judith said...

First of all, all three of my children go to school from some part of most days. Second of all, Miss S is so gorgeous and I was so excited to see the photos that I might have actually shirked a responsibility or 2 to play with them. Thirdly, can't wait to see yours!! Thanks again for sharing your fabulous model!!

 
/** GOOGLE ANALYTICS */