Friday, February 19, 2010

Introducing: Chatter Box

As I’ve mentioned before, Z likes to talk to himself when he is in his crib.  Actually, he does a running commentary all day long, which makes it easier to keep track of him and stop him before he does something dangerous.  (“Mommy say Zachary no touch outlet…no touch!”  or “Zachary climb…jump!”)  But the crib chatter is the cutest, because he doesn’t know we can hear him (via the monitor) and he uses that time to practice new words or sing songs or reminisce about things.  I don’t want to forget all of the funny things he says but I can’t catch them all on video, so I’m going to start keeping track of as many as I can on this blog.  I’ve added a section to the sidebar called “chatter box”, which is where his latest ponderings will be posted (via Twitter).  Enjoy!

No comments:

 
/** GOOGLE ANALYTICS */